Travel Corporation Asia
May 30, 2019
The Travel Corporation is a highly successful international travel group with over 25 award winning brands. These include luxury hotels and boutique river cruise ships, niche tour operators and other leisure interests. The Travel Corporation’s guiding principle is one of providing the most enjoyable, enriching travel experience for its customers across the globe.
Visit the TTC website >
Accounts Assistant in Purchase Ledger Department, Eastern Accounts Department
Location - Basement, No. 42 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0EB
The successful applicant will have some accounting experience with good communication skills. Candidate also needs to possess high level of accuracy, attention to detail, good interpersonal, and IT skills. Experience using Oracle would be an advantage. Previous Accounts Payable experience is preferred. The successful candidate must be immediately available and willing to work extra hours if needed during the busy season.
As a worldwide travel expert, we currently operate in 70 countries, with over 40 offices and more than 10,000 team members, serving over 1.5 million customers annually. Career opportunities at The Travel Corporation are as diverse as the travel experiences we offer and our teams, our family, is absolutely our greatest asset. Working with a collaborative team spirit, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our customers.
Travel Corporation Asia is committed to providing the best value and service experiences to our Travel Partners in Asia. By providing land arrangements for wholesalers and travel agents in various markets including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, India, Vietnam and Israel we create tailor made experiences for groups according to the specific requirements of the local tour operator.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices.
- Matching invoices against contracts prior to processing for payment.
- Creating and maintaining supplier accounts.
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to resolve queries and deadlocks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handling internal & external queries (Email and Telephone).
- Any other ad-hoc duties that are required to be undertaken on a day to day basis.
Skills / Personality Expectation
- High volume Purchase Ledger processing skills.
- Basic Knowledge in Bookkeeping.
- Has reconciliation experience
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
- Detail oriented and Accurate.
- Numerate and Flexible.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Mainly Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5.30pm with one hour lunch break
- May be required to work longer hours during busy peak season