Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist
Tracoin is part of Travel Corporation providing services to Trafalgar Tours, Insight Vacations, Grand European Tours, Contiki Tours and Brendan Tours.
Find out more on the Travel Corporation website >
Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist
The main aim of the role is attracting top talent and effectively plan and improve the employee journey within Tracoin, resulting in better retention. To recruit new team members, drive, develop and deliver creative training solutions for our teams. As an accomplished Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist you will bring in-depth business knowledge and know how to identify recruitment, onboarding and training needs and turn plans into practice.
You will have proven experience of finding quick and accurate solutions to multiple issues, have excellent attention to detail and possess a positive and "can do" attitude.
Trainings will be designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind, assisting in the company's success, by coaching and developing our people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involvement in job advertising, CV screening, interviews and implementation of new recruitment methods.
- Ensure each advert is accurate in its description, well-structured and positively represent the company and its brand.
- Analyse and implement a recruitment strategy to continuously improve the attraction of top talent, whilst keeping within budget.
- Continuously look for innovative methods of recruitment analysing its success to attract talent.
- Build good business relationships with key stakeholders across the teams to understand key issues within their departments and forecast future hiring needs.
- Working closely with hiring managers, analyse recruitment methods and implement bespoke and effective processes which will aid in the recruitment of top talent whilst improving the candidate experience.
Pre-boarding & Onboarding
- Working closely with managers, ensure a pre-boarding strategy is executed, coordinating and ensuring its implementation.
- Train new joiners on in-house legacy systems / relevant procedures and policies.
- Create, plan and continuously review an engaging mid probation catch up to ensure effective onboarding and successful employee experience.
- Continuously engage with employees to ensure employee expectations are being met and liaising with managers on areas of improvement, resulting in increased retention.
- Create training programmes that are aligned with the company's objectives and which aids in the development, coaching and mentoring of the team.
- Act as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including interactive sessions, e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching.
- Ensure a Training Calendar is produced according to business needs and shared with the wider business in a timely manner.
- Lead on the development of processes to identify, approve, plan, design, implement and evaluate all learning and development activity, including training needs analysis, training plans and effective use of training resource.
- " Plan, co-ordinate, design and deliver training sessions, using expert presentation, coaching and facilitation skills according to personal.
- Analyse and act on information to proactively manage agreed targets, standards, training activity reports and action plans for all learning and development activity.
- Coordinate bookings for training sessions, including providing attendees with pre-course and post-course briefs where required.
- Complete, analyse and report on exit interviews and trends to address areas of improvement in all areas of the employee journey and for increased retention.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Experience in project management and delivery
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels and encourage / motivate people
- Proven experience of working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Ability to present with confidence to large audiences
- Effective negotiating skills: sharp business acumen
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision and use sound judgment
- Clear proven record of designing and supplying a variety of training styles and initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Excellent organizational skills, planning and good time management
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Applicant must be self-motivated, positive, confident and results driven
- CIPD qualification desirable, but not essential